- in case the victim / heper / witness is able to grab the phone he has to dial 911
- after getting connected the officer is asking questions: Who are you? / Where are you? / What`s going on?
- After getting the informations the officer has to pass the information to the police officers, ambulance, fire department
- sometime the situation does not allow to grab the phone and dial the emergency call number
- asking questions it`s time consuming - between 2 and 5 minutes to get a first impression of the situation (people are in panic, scared, not able to talk)
- passing the information to the police officers, ambulance, fire department in order to start a rescue operation - the situation described by the emergency caller can be altered because of the panic situation
Example: 240M calls x 3 minutes clarification = 720M minutes = 12M hours
The UnityReSys would optimise the emergency call procedure and reduce the clarification time by at least 10 Million hours every year. That would lead to an optimisation of the rescue processes and procedures.